1- Things happen, we get it. we want to be fair but must be fair for all.
If an infraction happens you will be notified by your respective Trail Director within 6 hours of the event
- All events will be investigated by the MeMber Service Director with help from the Trail Directors
- If an infraction happens to any Board member, a designee (Dave Schaller or Tim Smith) will step in
- Anglers can appeal their infraction in email form once given notice of an infraction.
- The Board will make a decision, made publicly, within 24 hours of the occurrence.
- The CEO has final say on the action.
- NOTE: IF THE ACTION IS A POSSIBLE LEGAL INFRACTION, THE ANGLERS IS SUSPENDED UNTIL RESULTS OF THE SITUATION IS RESOLVED