1- Things happen, we get it. we want to be fair but must be fair for all.
- If an infraction happens you will be notified by the VP (Ralph Evans) within 6 hours of the event
- All events will be investigated by the Rules Director with help from the President (Steve Eckstein)
- If an infraction happens to any Board member, a designee (David Craig or Tony Herald) will step in
- Anglers can appeal their infraction in email form once given notice of an infraction
- The Board will make a decision, made publicly, within 24 hours of the occurrence
- The CEO has final say on the action
- NOTE: IF THE ACTION IS A POSSIBLE LEGAL INFRACTION, THE ANGLERS IS SUSPENDED UNTIL RESULTS OF THE SITUATION IS RESOLVED