HISTORY OF NAPRA
5 MAJOR MILESTONES
- NAPRA started in 2006 as the DFL or Dayton Fishing League. We grew onto the National State in 2011 when the rebranding to NAPRA. We hosted a series of post season events called the Super Wade until 2015 when we reverted back to our new championship..
- The Wade War. The Wade War was the end of the season championship from 2015 to 2022. In 2023 it was rebranded as a middle of the year bonus and prize laden event to boost exposure, points , and prizes for our anglers. In 2024 NAPRA will have its 10th installment of the WADE WAR in late June.
- NAPRA signed an official NATIONAL sponsorship deal with Pradco Outdoor Brands in 2022. This put us in the eye and ear of national fishing experts and industry shakers.
- NAPRA has launched the career of many anglers that has fished major kayak, boat specific, and lure designing futures. We are so proud to have given almost $100,000 worth of cash and prizes in addition to thousands of dollars to various charities during our tenure.
- 2024 will mark our 19th season. Can't wait.
We have tabs for our history with detailed recaps of recent seasons (2021) and on. Take a peek, you might be surprised at what you read..